My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thing 17

Up until Rollyo, I had not become frustrated with any part of Library2Play.  Now I'm passed frustration into the steam shooting out my ears stage. I found my reliable sites, which meant me searching through my over 400 bookmarks to put it together, which took 2 hours, saved it and *POOF!* Gone.  Vanished.  Lost in the virtual abyss.  I decided to re-log in and try it again, this time it only took me 30 minutes to track down the same sites, and add a few others to expand the category from fitness to health and fitness, and *POOF!* Gone again.  Now, I'm not a digital native, but I have gotten used to things actually working when I use them.  I have no patience for glitches that erase all of my hard work after I've spent so much time and effort on them.  I'll have to try this again some other time, but as for right now, Rollyo gets the thumb down and giant *thbbt* from me.  I was really looking forward to the convenience of searching through all of my sites at once.  I'm sorely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment